Monday, February 8, 2010

WEBSITE GOES LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

good morning!!! it is 2.8 and a momentous day for our company! our long awaited website is live and we are so excited!!!!

i want to thank the brilliant, tireless team who made this project a reality --

jennifer elsner at viewers like you - my talented, creative, perfectionist - demanding (in a nice way) friend who designed the site and put up with me during the development process! go jennifer!!!

chelsea fullerton at viewers like you - who worked with jennifer and me to define all the details and make them beautiful (chelsea also shoots some of our images. see the fabulous heart shot we used for our valentine's day promo!)

gabriel sandoval who programmed the site with talent, precision and patience. you did it!!!

our devoted sm staff who worked with me to collect the elements and gently push me forward, over and over and over again..

lee marshall who shot most of the awesome images that appear on the site. lee has generously worked with me since day one to create the formula for our images and bring them to life.

whitney old who took the amazing home page shot of our wishbone cuff. bless you, whit!!

steve roberts who took the shot of me -- helping me feel comfortable in front of a camera, not an easy task.

and to my darling husband, chuck, who chimed in, gave his valuable opinions, and encouraged me to stick with it, when it seemed life kept getting in the way of getting this done.

much love
onward and upward
s :)))))))))))))))))))